nta gpat admit card 2021
Name of Post:
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Test GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Post Date :
27 December 2020 | 09:05 AM
Short Information :
National Testing Agency NTA Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Graduate Pharmacy Test GPAT Admission 2021-2022. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Admission Test Can Download the Admit Card.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021
GPAT 2021 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin: 23/12/2020
· Last Date for Apply Online: 22/01/2021
· Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 23/01/2021
· Correction Date: 25-30 January 2021
· CBT Exam Date: 22,27 February 2021
· Admit Card Available: 14/02/2021
· Result Declared Notified Soon
· General / OBC: 2000/-
· SC / ST / PH: 1000/-
· All Category Female: 1000/-
· Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, E-Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
GPAT 2021 Admission Details
· Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
· Note: B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidates Are Not Eligible.
· No Age Limit Restriction for Appearing GPAT 2021 Examination.
Exam Center in GPAT 2021
· Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Luckow, Meerut, and Varanasi.
· Rajasthan: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, and Udaipur.
· Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Sagar, Indore & Jabalpur.
· Bihar : Bhagalpur, Darbanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur and Patna.
· Delhi: Delhi/NCR
· Other States: Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal for District Wise Details
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Admit Card.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card